Daily Dog Walking: £12/£15 (weekday/weekend) per hour
- I always use the full hour in the park so that your dog gets a good hour of running, playing and socialising with other dogs and you get the best value for your money.
- Transported in the safety of a cage.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- Option available for taking dogs for individual walks.
- Groups no larger than 4 dogs.
Day Care: £25/£28 (adult/puppy) with a free walk
- Pickup is 9:30am and drop-off 4:30pm. You can enjoy the benefits of a free hour-long walk with this service.
- Cared for in my home, with my full and constant attention.
Drop-In Feeding: £10 per day
- Working away from home or taking a break and would prefer to leave your pet in your home surroundings, I can provide a cat feeding service.
- This is excellent value for money. This price includes a morning feed and an evening feed.
- Will tend to your pets needs, including replenishing of food and emptying litter trays.
Overnight Care & Holiday Care: £28 per day
- I believe that it’s important for your dog to feel as at home as possible when away from their owner, therefore I never have more than one dog to stay overnight at a time. This ensures that your dog gets all the attention it needs in your absence and you can be sure that they are getting the best treatment and care.
- A full hour-long walk is included in this care.
Any walk, day care or boarding on a bank holiday is an additional £5.
At Jan's Walkies, we understand that plans can change and you may need to cancel an appointment with us. We do ask that 24 hours notice is given if you do wish to cancel either Day Care or Overnight Care. Unfortunately a charge of 50% will be incurred if notice is given later than this.